Mineral Water Famous for Its Healing Properties
• Chronic rheumatic fever /rheumatic arthritis/ • Chronic muscular rheumatism • Diseases of the intervertebral joints • Non-inflammatory joint disease /osteoarthritis/ • Consequences of bone fractures and injuries • Consequences of injury to the muscles • Difficult mobility and limitation of joint movement • Inflammation of the articular sacs /bursitis/ • Inflammation of the tendon sheaths
• Neuralgia • Sciatica • Lumbago • Sciatica • Plexitis
• Chronic inflammation of the kidney /nephritis, pyelitis/ • chronic inflammation of the bladder /cystitis/ • Sands kidney /nephrolithiasis/
• Chronic inflammation of the ovaries • Chronic inflammation of the uterus • Failure and disorder in the functions of the ovaries
• Chronic hepatitis • Consequences of hepatitis • Inflammation of the gallbladder • Sand in the gallbladder /gallstones/
• Professional eczema • Chronic eczema • Psoriatic • Itchy skin diseases
• Chronic gastritis • Chronic colitis • Gastric and duodenal bleeding • Chronic constipation
Ruskovets Resort has 55 well-appointed apartments that are accompanied by a range of essential facilities to ensure guests have an enjoyable stay. The property enjoys an ideal location, allowing guests easy access to a range of tourist attractions. Guests are able to visit Bansko and Razlog, situated a short drive away from the property.
There are a range of facilities available to those staying at Hotel Orbel Spa Dobrinishte, such as a playground, a beauty centre and massage services. There are a wide variety of adventurous activities, including fishing, horse riding and hiking, meaning all family members will have an entertaining stay.
The guest house has 3 rooms, all of which are equipped with a range of amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. Individual bathrooms have a shower. Those staying at Guesthouse Damyanova Kushta can sit down to a unique dining experience at the on-site restaurant, ideally based for those who want to stay close by when looking to sit down to a meal.
Dobrinishte is a synonym of alpine nature, mineral waters and a typical atmosphere of a Bulgarian village. This unique combination turns the rich in history village in an exclusively perspective mountain resort. The village is situated at the foot of the Pirin Mountain in the south- eastern part of the Razlog valley on 810 meters above the sea level. Dobrinishte is a starting position for “Gotce Delchev” and “Bezbog” chalets. These two chalets provide great conditions for mountain tourism and ski- sport, alpine disciplines. Double seat lift connects the two chalets. The longest ski piste in Bulgaria is situated nearby. Dobrinishte is appropriate for balneotherapy, tracking, alpinism and ski. The name of the village comes from “The good things”, which God gave to the people- the warm mineral springs, the forests and waters of Pirin. The village is known to exist ever since the Stone Age. A lot of Thracian and Roman pottery was found in the area, as well as coins from Neron emperor (I century before Christ). The swimming pool with mineral water known as “roman bath” is situated on the Dobrinishka river, where all the other mineral springs are situated. After the building of the lift that connects the village with Bezbog chalet it becomes the second important ski center in Pirin. Dobrinishte offers good conditions for advanced as well as for beginner skiers. The total length of the ski pistes in the region is 7 kilometers. “Bezbog” chalet- “Tuzlata”- “Gotce Delchev” (one of the longest pistes in Bulgaria)- 4700- 5600 meters long, displacement 700 meters with 2250 meters highest point and 1550 meters, average inclination 22%. The two final points are connected with a double seated lift with a capacity of 500 persons per hour and a middle station. There is also a ski- cloak room, ski- school for children- beginners and advanced in the region. Park zone “Bezbog” includes part of the “Ulen” reserve embracing Polegan summit and the circus of the Polejanski ezera (lakes). The park region also includes Bezbojko ezero (lake), Poppvo lake, the circus Samodivski lakes, Ribni lakes, Kremenski lakes and Kamelishki lakes. The seat lift to Bezbog chalet makes Dobrinishte the best starting position for National Park Pirin.